Delivering your new furniture is one of the many ways Price Point Furniture works to be your #1 Furniture Store. Your sales associate will coordinate with our delivery department to schedule your delivery. It is very important that you are home during your scheduled delivery time. If you are not home for your delivery you will be charged a second delivery fee. Re-delivery fees are equal to the original delivery fee. Delivery fees are non-refundable. All orders must be paid in full before being scheduled for delivery.
Delivery Tips & Requests
It is our aim to make the delivery of your new furniture a pleasant experience, and you can help us do just that. The following tips are designed with you in mind. If you will help us by following these guidelines, then We Can Better Serve You!!
1. An authorized adult, 18 years of age or older, must be present during your entire delivery window to accept and inspect your items and sign the delivery ticket. If no authorized adult is present to receive your scheduled delivery, an additional delivery fee will be charged for your second delivery.
2. Please clear a wide path from your front door to the room where the furniture goes. Remove pictures, mirrors, nails, plants, tables, children’s toys, furniture, and other breakables.
3. Please remove all existing furniture being replaced, along with any miscellaneous items (books, toys, etc.) and vacuum the set-up area. This allows us to efficiently set-up your new room of furniture.
4. Please do not ask our delivery personnel to move or rearrange your existing furniture, or to haul off your old furniture. Our delivery personnel are not allowed to move or set up electrical equipment.
5. Please do not ask our delivery personnel to force furniture up stairs, through narrow halls, or through doorway which are not large enough for the furniture. PPF is not liable for damage to the dwelling or to the furniture during delivery.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that all furniture items will fit through all doorways, up stairwells, down halls, and around corners into the desired locations. If PPF is unable to deliver your regular stock furniture to the desired location, you will be charged a 20% restock fee in accordance with our return policy.
7. To prevent any harm to your family pets, or our delivery personnel, please have your pets secured at the time of delivery.
8. You are responsible for protecting your floors from damage by laying rugs, blankets, or cardboard down prior to delivery. PPF will not be responsible for damage to any floors.
Same Day Delivery
Same Day Delivery is one of the ways we Save You Money & Time!
Purchases made before 2:00 may be delivered same day within a 20 mile radius of our store. Because of prep time constraints some items will be delivered in the box and you will be responsible for some assembly and setup. For Same Day Delivery we will uncarton and place all sofa, sectional, and leather upholstery, all bedroom, mattress, adjustable base and frames. We are not able to assemble dining chairs, occasional tables, bunkbeds, daybeds, futons, and other Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) items. Unlike some other companies we do not charge extra for Same Day Delivery.
We want to make your scheduled delivery as convenient as possible and will typically communicate with you 3 times about your delivery.
1. You can expect a call between 9am and Noon the day before your delivery to confirm your address, contact information, and merchandise being delivered. Please expect and answer this call.
2. You will receive a call between 4-9pm with your scheduled 3 hour delivery window.
3. Your delivery driver will call approximately 30 minutes before he arrives to let you know he is on the way.
Canceling/Changing a Delivery Time
To make changes to a scheduled order you must call before Noon (12pm CST) on the day before your scheduled delivery; otherwise you will be charged a $50 change fee. Call your local store for changes.
Picking up your new furniture is another great way to save money.
Merchandise may be picked up Monday – Saturday 10am to 6pm or Sunday 1pm to 5pm. We ask that you pickup your merchandise within 7 days of purchase.
Our warehouse personnel will assist you in loading your vehicle. It is your responsibility to secure and cover your merchandise. We will not be responsible for any damage to your merchandise once it leaves our dock or for any accidental damage.
You are responsible for the transportation of items you choose to pick up. PPF does not offer free delivery for returns or exchanges on items picked up.
Please bring a photo ID matching the name on your receipt. This will help fulfill your order quickly and accurately.
Product Protection Plan
Our Product Protection Plan is a Great way to protect your new furniture for up to 5 years with low cost and nationwide In-Home service. See a sales associate or our website for all the details.
For claims call our nationwide Product Protections team at 1-800-686-5559.